When you have a love for travel as intense as mine, you want to see the whole world and do everything you possibly can in it. Obviously that list would be a little exhausting to write (and for you to read), so here’s a list of the experiences I really want to have accomplished within the next few years…
- Backpack through Southeast Asia (mainly Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia & Indonesia) for 3-5 months
- See a wild elephant while in Asia
Go on a sailing trip through the Caribbean
- Do a camping trip in the Grampians, Australia
- Spend a night sleeping under the stars in the Outback, Australia
Spend some more time on The Great Ocean Road, Australia Go scuba diving/snorkelling in the Great Barrier Reef, Australia Cuddle a koala, Australia
- Take a camper-van road trip though New Zealand for at least a month
- Spend time in Greece and Croatia
- Go back to Spain, Italy and the South of France and spend more time there (possibly live there for a while?)
- Visit Montreal and Quebec City, Canada
- Visit Boston, Las Vegas, and Savannah, U.S.A.
- Take a road trip through California (visit LA, Santa Monica and San Diego), U.S.A.
(This list was written on 20/11/2013 and I hope to have completed it by 31/12/2016)
I got the idea for this page from my friend Amie over at The Lovely Nomad who created a similar travel bucket list and inspired me to do the same.